Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020-21 | Online Form, Application, Last Date, Status
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is offered by Maulana Azad Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. Girl students from class 9th to 12th are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The annual family income of the student must not be more than INR 2 lakhs. Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. Girl students studying in class 9th and 10th will get INR 5000 each per year and studying in class 11th and 12th will get INR 6000 each per year.
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||OCOTOBER 30, 2020|
This scholarship scheme is for minority girl students only who study
from Class 9th to 12th
Minority communities – Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains are eligible
Candidates must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 50% marks.
The annual family income of the student must not be more than INR 2 lakhs per annum.
|INR 5000 per annum|
|INR 6000 per annum|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Process
The following are the steps for filling online Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of MAEF (Maulana Azad Education Foundation) and click on the link for registration for a scholarship.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on continue.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the form.
- The online registration is free-of-cost.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Required Documents
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Passport size photograph
- School Verification Form
- Note: The scholarship amount will be credited directly to the Beneficiary Bank Account through DBT mode.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selection Process
The selection to ‘Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship’ is done on the basis of the financial need of the student.
Selection to Maulana Azad National Fellowship is as follows:
- The received online application will be reviewed by a committee constituted by UGC.
- The expert committee will decide finally who will get the fellowship.
- Award Letter will be provided to the selected candidate which can be downloaded.
- The scholarship awardee is required to join fellowship from 1st April of the election year.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Benefits
Students who got eligible under Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship can get the scholarship amount after their expenditure on admission and course or tuition fee and maintenance allowance
- For girls studying in Class 9 and 10: INR 5,000 each
- For girls studying in Class 11 and 12: INR 6,000 each